"Nature has been for me, as long as I remember, a source of solace, inspiration, adventure, and delight; a home, a teacher, a companion." — Lorraine Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Central Kalimantan's Environment and Its Problems

        Central Kalimantan is one of the cutest cities in the world for me. I was born in Central Kalimantan, so I really love this place. I love to live in Central Kalimantan is because this island is very nice. There are many forests in it and the forests are still fresh. The panoramas are really good with the rivers around. Many unique animals, like Orangutans and Hornbills, I so proud live in here. The cultures are really good. Many an awesome dances, languages, and traditional foods. And as all of us have known, the forests in Kalimantan are lungs of the world. But, I feel so sad because many people started destroying the forests of our Central Kalimantan. It was because of forest fire and illegal logging, the people should not do this. It destroys our land and makes our unique animals almost extinct.

By : Desy Natalina

No comments:

Post a Comment